- Unscrew the 4 screws with a suitable screwdriver.
- Carefully unclip the ribbon cable connector on the driver board using a small flat-blade screwdriver, and then take the ribbon cable out. (We recommend you don't use your fingernails as the connector needs a bit of force to open.)
- Remove the faulty driver board. Take the replacement driver board and make sure the ribbon cable connector is in open position.
4. Carefully place the ribbon cable in the ribbon cable connector and make sure it’s fully inserted on both sides. There should be about 2mm of metal coming out of the connector. Use a small flat-blade screwdriver to lock the black parts of the ribbon cable connector.
(Make sure they are both locked in properly!)
- After successfully connecting the ribbon cable, put the driver board on the screen frame and screw back the 4 screws to hold the driver board in place. We recommend you check if the screen is working correctly before putting back the driver board plastic cover.
That's it! Well done! If you have any questions, just send us an email.