You can enjoy the Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit on most devices, but not all. We've put together a list to help you get ready.
Your device must have Bluetooth Low Energy. If you're not sure if your device has Bluetooth Low Energy, please check our step by step BLE compatibility guide.
If you're not sure what system you are running on your device, you can go to whatsmyos.com and it will tell you right at the top of the page.
If you are still unsure whether the Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit is compatible with your device please contact us any time.
- iOS 12 or iPadOS
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 11-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad mini (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air (2nd generation)
- Mac OS 10.13 or later
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Intel 64-bit processor - Core m, Core m3, Core m5, Core m7, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Xeon.
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth® Smart 4.0, Bluetooth® LE 4.2, Bluetooth® LE 5.0)
- Mac models that meet these requirements are listed here.
- Windows 10, S mode, Home, or Pro (1703 Creator’s Update or newer)
- 1.4 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- Minimum 4GB RAM
- Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth® Smart 4.0, Bluetooth® LE 4.1, Bluetooth® LE 4.2, Bluetooth® LE 5.0)
- Fire OS 220.127.116.11 or higher
- Fire HD 10 (2017) or newer
Please note: Fire devices that are running Amazon FreeTime or set up with a Fire For Kids account will not be able to connect to the Star Wars The Force™ Coding Kit, due to parental controls imposed on Bluetooth® connectivity by App/Account settings.