There are several factors to consider if your Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit is not connecting to the device you are using, read through the following to see if you've followed our requirements:
- Make sure that your Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit is powered on when you are trying to connect it. To power on the kit, hold the power button for 3 seconds and it should come to life! If it doesn't power on, please see this article for help.
- Check the Bluetooth indicator light (the blue light next to the power button). If this blue light is flashing, that means that the kit is not connected. If the blue light is solid, that means it has successfully connected to your device. If the blue light is solid but the app isn't detecting the kit, restart the kit and restart the app, then try again.
- Make sure that you have the Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit app downloaded when connecting. You must connect your kit through the app and not through your device's Bluetooth settings. Can't find the app? Click here.
- If your Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit disconnects during play, you should see a 'Reconnect' button within the app. If that doesn't change anything, you may need to click 'Setup a New Kit' to get things back to normal!
- Your device may not be compatible with our kits, please see our compatibility article to check if your device meets our kits requirements.
Still not having luck? Submit a request to Kano Customer Success and we'll help you out! If you can let us know what you've tried so far, what kind of device(s) you are using, what version of the Disney Frozen 2 Coding Kit app you are running on, and what operating system your device is running on, that would be great.