Article Table of Contents
Initial Set-Up Start-Up Issue
Having trouble starting up your Kano PC for the first time? Please try the following tips!
- First we need to make sure the unit is getting power. Please make sure that your Kano PC's power cable is plugged into the power socket on your Kano PC and not the audio socket.
- Next, ensure that the battery is charged and that it is connected properly to your Kano PC. Make sure the connection of cable is tight. Your Kano PC will not turn on if the battery cable is disconnected even if the power supply is plugged in! If the battery is connected successfully and drawing power, the lights next to the battery connector will come on when it is connected to the PCB.
- If everything in your Kano PC is properly connected and all the lights turn on when you've held the power button, your Kano PC might have a screen issue. Please reach out to the Kano Customer Success Team and they will be happy to help you!
Start-Up Issue After Initial Set-Up
Having trouble starting up your Kano PC? Please try the following tips!
- Your Kano PC may have been put to sleep, not shut off. To wake your Kano PC, press the red power button on your Kano PC for a few seconds and then wait a few seconds for the device to come on. Sometimes it takes a moment for anything to appear on the screen.
- Your Kano PC battery may no longer have a charge. Plug your Kano PC in to charge and make sure the red light next to the power outlet comes on. This light indicates that your Kano PC is getting power.