If your Kano PC boots to an "EFI shell" screen, it may be the result of a recent update to Windows which has changed the boot order.
Please follow these steps to get back up and running:
- Shut down your Kano PC
- Power on your Kano PC and as soon as the Kano logo shows up, press
- If the timing was correct (this might take a few tries), the following menu should appear:
- Select Enter Setup and hit Enter
- From the BIOS config menu, navigate to Boot and ensure the Windows Boot Manager is the first option. If Windows Boot Manager is not the first option, change it to be first:
- Save the changes and exit
You should now be able to boot up your Kano PC and head into Windows! If you have any further questions or are still unable to boot into Windows, please reach out to us.