Is Google Play telling you that your Android tablet is not compatible with the Harry Potter Kano Code App even when you have checked that you have a compatible Android tablet? We've come up with a workaround so you can still install the app!
Please download a direct install of the Harry Potter Kano Code App to your tablet by clicking here (please open this link on your tablet and click "Download"). Before you download this direct install file on your tablet, you will need to allow "Unknown Sources" within your tablet settings, which simply allows you to download direct app files outside of the Google Play Store.
Your tablet may prompt you to allow "Unknown Sources" when you download the direct install, but if not, you'll find the "Unknown Sources" setting on Android® 8.x & higher by following these instructions:
- Navigate to Settings: Settings icon > "Apps"
- Tap the "Menu" icon (upper-right three dots)
- Tap "Special access"
- Tap "Install unknown apps"
- Select the browser you are using on your tablet, then tap the "Allow from this source" switch to turn on ("Switch on") or off ("Switch off")
Once you have "Unknown Sources" allowed on your tablet, you will then be able to complete the direct install through the following steps:
- Navigate to the files on your device
- Click on the "Harry Potter Kano Code App 1.3.2.apk" file and open it
The Harry Potter Kano Code App should then be installed on your device and show on your home screen! You should then be able to access and use it like any other app on your tablet.
We recommend disabling "Unknown Sources" after installing the Harry Potter Kano Code App direct install.
If you have any questions or concerns about this process or run into any issues with the direct install app, please reach out to us and we'll be happy to help!